- Colaboración mensual en el programa Longitud de Onda, de Radio Clásica, RTVE.
- Recent Press appearances
Keynotes and invited talks
- Gómez, E. Deep Learning for Singing Processing: Achievements, Challenges and Impact on Singers and Listeners, Keynote speech, 2018 Joint Workshop on Machine Learning for Music. The Federated Artificial Intelligence Meeting (FAIM), a joint workshop program of ICML, IJCAI/ECAI, and AAMAS, July 2918, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Gómez, E. Seven lessons learnt from inter-disciplinary work on flamenco music, Lorentz workshop on Computational Ethnomusicology, March 2017.
- Gómez, E. Sistemas inteligentes para la descripción de música, festival Pint of Science, Barcelona, 25 de Mayo de 2016.
- (video) Gómez, E. Music Information Retrieval: challenges opportunities and classical music, Integrative seminar, Department of Information and Communication Technologies, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, March 2016.
- Gómez, E. Music Information Retrieval: challenges opportunities and classical music, invited speaker, Center for Art, Technology and Design and Department of Media Technology and Interaction, Royal Institute of Technology, March 2016.
- Gómez, E. Challenges and opportunities of computational modelling of symphonic music, Keynote Speaker, Mathematics and Computation in Music Conference, London, UK, June 2015.
- Gómez, E. Music similarity: what for? Lorentz Workshop on Music Similarity: Concepts, Cognition and Computation, Leiden, Netherlands, January 2015.
- Gómez, E. Tecnología en conciertos de música sinfónica, III Jornadas Asociación Española de Orquestas Sinfónicas, Madrid, November 12th, 2014.
- Gómez, E. Music visualization by audio content description, KNOWSCAPE workshop on “analyzing the dynamics of information and knowledge spaces”, The Hague, 23 October 2013.
- Gómez, E. PHENICX: Performances as Highly Enriched aNd Interactive Concerts eXperiences, Keynote speaker, Stockholm Music Acoustics Conference – Sound and Music Computing Conference, Stockholm, Sweden, August, 2013.
- Gómez, E. Challenges for the Computational Description of Flamenco Singing, Keynote speaker, 3rd International Workshop for Folk Music Analysis, Amsterdam, Netherlands, June 6th, 2013.
- Gómez, E. Rhythm and Melody in Flamenco, Rhythm Workshop, Abu Dhabi Institute, New York University – Abu Dhabi, March 18th, 2013.