- Computational Ethnomusicology: perspectives and challenges
- Antipattern Discovery in Folk Tunes
- Tarsos, a Modular Platform for Precise Pitch Analysis of Western and Non-Western Music
- Evaluation and Recommendation of Pulse and Tempo Annotation in Ethnic Music
- Breathy, Resonant, Pressed – Automatic Detection of Phonation Mode from Audio Recordings of Singing
- A Location-Tracking Interface for Ethnomusicological Collections
Tag Archives: tempo
It’s a pity I cannot attend this year’s ISMIR, as the place is very nice (I have some very good friends in Miami) and the program seems very nice too. It’s not easy with two small children to be away for so long!! In any case there are some small contributions to MIREX I have been involved in, leaded by our PhD students Justin Salamon (predominant melody estimation) and Jose Zapata (tempo estimation). We had very good results. You can have a look at our MIREX poster for a brief overview and read the abstracts for more details.