- Cante Flamenco Tech, MOOC, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, MiríadaX platform (2019-2020)
- Gómez, E., Dignum V., (Academic Coordinators) Human behaviour and machine intelligence (HUMAINT) Winter School with open educational material (slides, videos).
- Gómez, E., Holzapfel, A., Miron, M., Sturm, B. L. Fairness, Accountability and Transparency in Music Information Research, Tutorial, ISMIR 2019.
- Gómez, E., Schedl, M., Hu, X., Serra, X., Music Information Retrieval: Overview, recent developments and future challenges, Tutorial, ISMIR 2016.
I am now supervising the following PhD students:
- Olga Slizovskaya (2016-2020) Audio-visual approaches in music information retrieval (co-supervised by Gloria Haro).
- Blai Meléndez (2016-2020), industrial PhD with BMAT (Barcelona, Audio and Music Technologies).
- Andrés Pérez (2017-2020), industrial PhD with Eurecat.
- Pritish Chadna, (2017), PhD student in choir analysis synthesis and sound source separation, TROMPA project.
- Helena Cuesta (2017), PhD student in choir singing analysis, TROMPA project.
- Juan Gómez (2018), PhD student, TROMPA project.
- Lorenzo Porcaro (2018), PhD student, TROMPA project.
- Furkan Yesiler (2018), PhD student at MIP-frontiers project.
- Perfecto Herrera. MIRages: an account of music audio extractors, semantic description and context-awareness, in the three ages of MIR. My supervised supervisor (co-supervised by Xavier Serra), defended in December 12th 2018.
- Marius Miron Source separation methods for orchestral music: timbre-informed and score-informed strategies. (co-supervised by Jordi Janer), defended in February 8th, 2018.
- Juan J. Bosch, ‘From Heuristics-Based to Data-Driven Audio Melody Extraction’, PhD program in ICTs, defended in July 2017.
- Álvaro Sarasúa, ‘Musical Interaction Based on the Conductor Metaphor’, PhD program in Information, Communication and Audiovisual Technologies – DTIC, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, June 2017.
- Agustín Martorell (PhD 2009-2013) Modelling tonal context dynamics by temporal multi-scale analysis
- Justin Salamon (PhD 2008-2013) Melody Extraction from Polyphonic Music Signals.
- Jose Zapata (PhD 2009-2013) Comparative Evaluation and Combination of Automatic Rhythm Description Systems.
I have also supervised a number of master and undergraduate students.